Tirahnys is one of eleven continents on Newerth and is located in the Serenth Galaxy. Despite only being a single continent, most of the Xyrinfe Shadow Project has taken place there which makes it an important location throughout the series.
- 1 Name
- 2 Currency
- 3 Education
- 4 Laws
- 5 Presidents
- 6 History
- 7 Known Locations
- 8 Notable Locations
Adjective form: Tirahnysan
The currency of Tirahnys is the gold dinar, the silver centime and the bronze ducat. 100 ducats equal 1 centime, and 100 centimes are equal to 1 dinar.
Schools in Tirahnys, like all others are designed to educate. All Tirahnysan schools were decreed to have school uniforms, once Ilina Horton became President as she believed that school uniforms would help with studying and learning. Primary schools are for students ages 10 to 14. High schools are for students ages 15 to 20, and finishing Grade 10 is a requirement for most jobs on the continent. Universities are located only in the cities on the continent, though school uniforms aren't enforced for them and universities are technically optional depending on the job.
Some jobs can be taken while a student is still in school, such as modelling (which allows students at the age of 17 and older to be fashion models).
Schools and Uniforms
- Yes Town: Lady Ilina personally chose the school uniforms, as she was attending the school prior to her disappearance. While Yes Town has two schools, they both are very close by, separated by the sports fields where students spend their breaks most of the time.
- Primary School: Girls wear a white shirt and, during the autumn and winter months, a dark pink tie and a dark pink jersey. They wear dark pink skirts as well, though during autumn and winter they may wear grey trousers. They also wear dark pink knee-high socks or, during autumn and winter, black tights; they also wear black school shoes. During winter, gloves and scarves are optional but have to be black; scarves can be dark pink and fingerless gloves aren't allowed. Hair accessories may be worn, but have to be dark pink or black. Boys wear a white shirt and, during the autumn and winter months, a dark blue jersey and a dark blue tie. They are allowed to wear grey or dark blue trousers during autumn and winter, or grey or dark blue shorts during spring and summer. They also wear grey socks and black school shoes. During winter, scarves are optional but they have to be black or dark blue.
- High School:Girls wear a white shirt with a black jacket and a dark pink tie. They are allowed to wear grey trousers or dark pink skirts. They also wear black tights and black school shoes. During winter, gloves and scarves are optional but have to be black; scarves can be dark pink and fingerless gloves aren't allowed. Hair accessories may be worn, but have to be dark pink or black. Boys wear a white shirt with a black jacket and a dark blue tie. They are allowed to wear grey or dark blue trousers. They also wear grey socks and black school shoes. During winter, scarves are optional but they have to be black or dark blue.
Most of the Tirahnys laws were unfair towards people because Mi'aro Genryutsukei was a Dark Elf who treated humans and most non-elven races with disdain and hatred.
- Spell casting and knowing spells by non-elves are both illegal on this continent and punishable by death.
- Theft is illegal and is punishable by ten years in jail.
- Attacking elves is illegal and is punishable by becoming a tree for all eternity.
- Visiting the Sky Island or Garmia Spire is forbidden. Anyone found there will be arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
- People from other planets are forbidden in Tirahnys. Any such person will be arrested and given a death sentence.
- The republic of Tirahnys, being a democratic nation, has its heads of state as presidents. As it turns out, age doesn't seem to matter all that much, considering that Ilina Horton has been President since she was 10.
Shiori Shauntal was involved in it's history and had named the various towns and cities in Tirahnys before her greed took over and corrupted her. One of the 8 heroes was from Tirahnys and fought alongside Neia against ancient evils such as Trycin and Dracura.
In an attempt to stop the Castle Master's plans, Evan O'Neill goes off to the Lunar Soul Castle to stop him. He is killed and appears in the Realm of the Dead. It's unknown what happened to his fairy companions, and one of his friends Selena Daria van der Merve doesn't take it well. The Castle Master uses his powers to continue his reign of terror over Tirahnys.
Between LSZ and LS
In January 13th 2015, a young girl called Serenity Horton goes off to the Lunar Soul Castle to put a stop to the Castle Master's plans to poison the entire planet. She succeeds and later takes on the two gods known as Nemesis and Invidia in the Confusion Zone.
Between LS and LSX
The Castle Master's main ally, Mi'aro Genryutsukei is killed in April 2015. Due to the power of Lunar Shadow (entity), Aidan Flamberge and his castle were resurrected in 2017.
Amariss Richters and her friends go to the resurrected Lunar Soul Castle with intent to destroy it for good.
Between LSX and AS
The Champion of Serenth has several days to prevent the apocalypse.
Between AS and SS4
Follwing the events of Solar Shadow 3 (tech demo), Valerie Horton's sanity is restored and the Curse of the Castle Masters comes to an end. In 2030, an agreement is formed between Valerie and the Tirahnysan government, in which Valerie is allowed to keep a section of land on Tirahnys' North coast. She uses this land to found the Republic of Jalista. Its capital, Nicotine City, eventually becomes one of the greatest cities on Newerth, despite its severe problem with air pollution.
Eron Araia Armweak attempts to sell her robots to Tirahnys, but they reject her offer because they believe that, by having certain gifted students undergo intense training at sophisticated facilities, one can create elite supersoldiers, each as strong as thousands of robots. She later tries to sell her robots to Jalista, but is again rejected because they believe that their experimental drug, Magenta, can be used to turn anybody into a supersoldier. She thus chooses to keep her robots for her own purposes.
In 2059, Valerie's half-elf son, Jiroth Caldera Horton, is elected President of Jalista. However, while he is in reality a mediocre leader who accomplishes little, Milo Oceanstep perceives him as a crazy authoritarian tyrant and attempts to destroy him. However, Jiroth is saved by the leader of the Elite Guard, Shinova Armweak, and Milo is apprehended.
- Azure City: one of the Eight Cities of Neia. It is the capital city of Tirahnys and is far south of the Lunar Soul Castle. On land, it can be accessed through Bjorn Village to the north-west and the Maybe Caverns to the west. It is one of two coastal cities on the continent.
- Bjorn Village: a village constructed by the ancient Hero of Azure, Bjorn, and thus one of the Eight Heroes' Villages. It's south-east of the Gomu Forest, north-west of Azure City and north-east of the Maybe Caverns entrance. Bjorn's shrine is said to contain his legendary sword, Claíomh Solais.
- Garmia Spire: a massive tower made of gemstones. It is rumored to contain one of the Eight Seals that imprison the ancient forces of darkness. South of this spire is No Mountain.
- Gomu Forest: a forest between the Lunar Soul Castle and various areas. There are paths to Maybe Caverns, Bjorn Village and Yes Town. It lies west of the castle, and north-east of Yes Town. Bug-type and Water-type Pokémon are found here.
- Lunar Soul: the castle of a mysterious young man. It seems to be tainted by a mysterious, dark force.
- Maybe Caverns: caves that lead to Maybe Town. Can be entered from Niamh Tír na nÓg to the west, Gomu Forest to the north and the crossroads between Bjorn Village and Azure City. Ground-type Pokémon are found here, along with Rock-type Pokémon.
- Maybe Town: a town between Yes Town and Lunar Soul Castle, hidden underground. Since two years ago, a mysterious spell on this town prevents people from saying "yes" or "no".
- New Yes Town: A new town built after the destruction of Yes Town.
- Niamh Tír na nÓg: a grassy area with almost no monsters with an Elven Keep in the middle. The forested part is inhabited by elves, ruled over their queen (always named Niamh). To the south-east lies the entrance to Maybe Caverns. To the north-north-east lies Yes Town. To the west lies No Town. The name of this area follows the Irish pronunciation (Niamh is an Irish mythological being and is one of the queens of Tír na nÓg). Grass-type Pokémon are mostly found here, with a few Fairy-type Pokémon.
- Nihil Server: One of the many servers found in Newerth, it is the main setting of Umbrageous Light and is located in No Town.
- No Mountain: a massive volcanic mountain near No Town. The summit is to the north-west, and has a teleportation device to the Sky Island. North is Garmia Spire, and west is Never City. Fire-type Pokémon are commonly found here, but Rock and Steel-type Pokémon are also encountered here. The planet's Apocalyptic Tower (Apocalyptic Moon Tower) is located here.
- No Town: a town to the west of Yes Town. Since two years ago, a mysterious spell on this town prevents people from saying "yes" or "maybe" while in town, and it is assumed to be part of Newerth's apocalypse. The Nihil Server is located here.
- Never City: a massive coastal city west of No Mountain. It is rumored to have a portal to the Netherworld.
- Perhaps Fortress: an area north of Yes Town which was in ruins until New Yes Town was built around it and the fortress was repurposed as the presidential mansion.
- Sky Island: a floating island. Little is known about it, but it lies to the north-west of Yes Town. It can only be accessed via a teleportation device on No Mountain.
- Sternmoon Cathedral: located in the western half of Tirahnys which trains combat priestesses such as Eleanor Flamberge and Felicia Faithblade.
- Yes Town: a town to the west of the castle. Since two years ago, a mysterious spell placed on the town prevents people from saying "no" or "maybe" while in town, and it is assumed to be a part of Newerth's apocalypse. This is Serenity's home town.
- Confusion Zone (Lunar Shadow)
- Lunar Soul Castle (Lunar Shadow)
- Myst Zone (Lunar Shadow)
- Sea Zone (Lunar Shadow)
- Grie'dyr (Selenic Shadow)
- New Lunar Soul Castle (Solar Shadow 2)
- Apocalyptic Moon Tower (Apocalyptic Shadow)
- Oblivion Zone (Apocalyptic Shadow)
- Red Hell (Apocalyptic Shadow)
- Nihil Server (Umbrageous Light)
|Anegio • Cypher • Elrochin • Gireathe-Jin • Grange • Jarodimia • Quoris • Shinaire • TAC • Tirahnys • Zephyria|